RECOMMENDED LEARNING PATH
- 200+ Exercises – Programming in Python – from A to Z
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – NumPy
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas
- 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
- 250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python
100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
Welcome to the course 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn, where you can test your Python programming skills in machine learning, specifically in scikit-learn library.
The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in Python, numpy, pandas and scikit-learn. It consists of over 100 exercises with solutions.
This is a great test for people who are learning the Python language and machine learning and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview.
If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards Python, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today.
Who this course is for:
- people who want to improve their Python programming skills
- people who want to improve their data science skills
- people who want to improve their machine learning skills
- people who want to prepare for an interview
- basic knowledge of Python
- basic knowledge of numpy
- basic knowledge of pandas
- basic knowledge of scikit-learn and machine learning concepts