French is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. You can hear French spoken on every continent of the globe. Learning French will increase your employment opportunities regardless of where you are located in the world.
A Mastercourse to improving your French skills
This course focus on several key skills that many courses neglect:
- Practice with new vocabulary.
- Learn to read novels and short stories in French.
- Understand spoken French through videos and audio clips of French speakers.
- Discuss events in the past, present, and future tense
These skills will prepare you to become more fluent and more capable in the French language.
Contents and Overview
This course is an intermediate level course. It will build on the topics and grammatical structures which you have previously learned elsewhere. This course contains several modules:
- Talking about the past tense
- Ordering food
- Object Pronouns (like him, her, it, us, etc)
- Reading a short story
- Travelling to Paris
- Reading a novel
- Talking about the future tense
This course, taught by an experienced, bilingual French professor, is comprised of video lectures and learning activities (quizzes) to help solidify your learning. You can progress through the course as quickly or as slowly as you wish. You can learn french online free of having to go to a physical classroom. Taking this online course is a convenient way to learn the language in your free time or on the go.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to become more fluent in French and finally bring their Frencht to the next level.
- Students who have a basic understanding of the French language.
- English speakers who want to learn French for work, travel, or general interest.
- The only requirement for this course is to have a basic or beginner knowledge of French. You will have a basic understanding of conjugating French verbs in the present tense, using mon/ma/mes, and the main irregular verbs (avoir, être, faire, aller, pouvoir, vouloir, devoir).
- An interest in learning more about French culture.
- An interest in wanting to become more fluent in French.