Are you ready to accept the R Programming Challenge?
Want to analyze and get insights from your datasets?
This Course is for You!!!
You will learn R programming in a very interactive way. I will be explaining to you each line of code. You do not need any prior experience in coding. Anyone can start learning. We will start with R Programming and R-Studio set up on the computer thereafter I will be teaching you fundamentals of R Programming.
In this course, you learn:
- How to install R-Packages
- How to work with R-data types
- What is R DataFrame, Matrices, Vectors etc.
- How to work with DataFrames
- How to perform join and merge operations on DataFrames
- How to plot data using ggplot2 in R 4.0
- Analysis of real-life dataset Covid-19
This course is in development. 20+ hours of lectures will be added to the course. Kindly, keep checking regularly.
THIS COURSE IS NOT COMPLETE YET. MACHINE LEARNING LECTURES WILL BE UPLOADED IN COUPLE OF WEEKS.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientist Beginners
- R Programmers
- Data Scientist who codes in R
- Data Analyst who codes in R
- Data Scientist managers, executives or students
- Anyone interested to become a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- No prerequisites require
Last Updated 12/2020
Source : https://www.udemy.com/course/r-programming-for-data-science-beginners-to-pro/