Covers VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, VLOOKUP with MATCH, PICTURE Lookup – Manipulate& Extract Data like Never Before.
As an Excel user you’ve probably heard a lot about VLOOKUP and other lookup functions. But what can lookup functions do, why should you use them, and how can they help you?
In essence, lookup functions search through data and return specific values. You may be asking yourself, “Well, why can’t I just do a manual search through my data with ctrl-f and find what I need that way?” And sure, that’s fine if you only need to look up one or two things. But what if you have ten, a hundred, or even thousands of things you have to search for and search through?
That’s where lookup functions come in, they are all about making Excel do the work for you. They can help you to quickly and efficiently retrieve data which saves you time and effort.
This course is a comprehensive deep dive into Excel’s lookup functions including (but certainly not limited to) the ever-popular VLOOKUP, my personal favorite, INDEX-MATCH, and the new function, XLOOKUP. It will give you a solid foundation of lookup function knowledge, but also challenge you to learn about and create nested and two-dimensional lookup functions that can really take your Excel capabilities to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who are currently using Microsoft Excel and want to improve your skills.
- Excel users like students who are planning to take on a job that requires sound Excel knowledge.
- Serious Excel users looking to level-up and master the the Vlookup Formulae used by Top Excel MVPs
- Anyone hoping to maximize productivity, work more efficiently, and take their career to a new level
- Anyone who is looking to pursue a career in Data Extraction & Deep Data Analysis.
- This course is NOT recommended for absolute beginners (some prior experience with Excel is encouraged)
- Basic Excel Formulae knowledge is highly recommended.
- You are able to write basic formulas and are familiar with the Excel spreadsheet environment.
- MS Office Version above 2013 or Above is recommended.
- Take PEN & PAPER to pen down the important points.