Active Directory has been around since Windows 2000 and is the largely the same for anything above this, i.e. Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016.
This is a key skill for any IT professional / helpdesk technician and is used almost universally in large companies that have an IT helpdesk. In this active directory course, you will learn the following:
* How to manage active directory user accounts, groups and organisational units with the active directory users & computers console
* Best practices when setting and resetting active directory account passwords
* How to use the active directory search facility to easily find what you are looking for
Also, there are a couple of shortcuts included in the course which you should find useful.
Who this course is for:
- People who are just starting out in IT, i.e. Level 1 support on a service desk
- To have basic knowledge of using a computer system in general (i.e. home use)