Hi there, my name is Dan Scott. I am an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Photoshop.
In this course I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, photography or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
You will learn the Photoshop ‘secret sauce’ whereby we will magically enhance our background and when necessary completely remove people from images.
By the end of this course you’ll posess super skills!
- Learn the skills to mask anything… including the dreaded hair.
- Using your amazing new masking skills, you will be able to clearcut images.
- You will learn how to make type interactive.
- Together we will look at popular current visual styles and learn the tools and tricks necessary to recreate them.
- There is a fun section where you will learn how to distort, transform and manipulate images.
- We will create our own graphics using simple techniques from scratch.
- I will teach you to retouch photographs like a professional..
- Finally – any good Photoshop user should know how to put an island inside a bottle!
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
If you have never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop and are struggling with the basics, follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Total Size: 12.4 GB
Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course.torrent (181 KB) | Mirror