Welcome to the Course on Agile Project Management!
Software industry is going crazy on agile methods. It is rapidly becoming the choice for software development where requirements are unpredictable or is expected to change over time. This course will help you explore how working on an Agile project has benefits for your development team, your end users, and your organization as a whole.
It starts by exploring the need for change in the traditional software development process, followed by exploring more traditional waterfall process, Traditional vs Agile Software development process and then covers why running an Agile team is a good idea.
This course is ideal for software developers, project managers, software leadership, or anyone that would have an interest and gain benefit from running an Agile project and delivering maximum value early to your customers.
We will also cover some of the most common Agile methodologies like Scrum and XP in depth along with key agile concepts like Burn down Charts, Team Velocity, Minimum Viable Product etc.
You will thoroughly understand & enjoy this course through practical examples, practice exercise, quizzes & fun facts which are part of this course.
After completing this course, you will be able to :
1) Demonstrate the ability to participate effectively in agile practices/process for software development.
2) Explain the purpose behind common agile practices.
3) Apply agile principles and values to a given situation.
4) Identify and address most common problems encountered in adopting Agile methods.
5) Implement Scrum & Extreme Programming
So, I have the tools needed to get the job done. So, let’s do it, I’ll see you in class. All the best!
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
★★★★ “This course is a must do for anyone who wants to understand Agile quickly. It provides very good explanation of concepts with right set of examples and analogies making the learning fun and easy to remember. I highly recommend this course.”
★★★★★ “Great explanation and illustrations. Simply Perfect and Crisp!”
– Sagar Kavitake
★★★★★ “I’m really impressed with this instructor’s knowledge and clarity. She structured the course extremely well, explanations are crystal clear, and she moves at an impressive (but by no means overwhelming) pace. Excellent”
★★★★★ “I really loved this course. Simple explanations with apt examples. Kudos to the instructor.”
– Sophia Winglet
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a passing familiarity with Project Management
- Anyone who is a Project Manager, a member of a project team, or a stakeholder on a Project
- Someone who doesn’t have an experience with formal project management approaches but is looking for one now
- Anyone who has just heard the term Agile and want to know more
- No prerequisites or prior experience required