[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges & Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion, a Scrum Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic Scrum Community in the world.
The one of a kind, most complete and comprehensive Scrum Fundamentals Course you can find on the market covering everything you need to know to hit the ground running with Agile Scrum Project Management: the Scrum Rituals, Scrum Fundamentals, Scrum Principles, Scrum Tools, Scrum Arifacts and the key Scrum concepts; including real world examples and templates. Plus a ton of freebies.
This course has been designed with a focus on quality and simplicity making it ideal for Beginners or for those looking for a refresher on Scrum. It takes you through an engaging educational experience covering everything you need to know about Scrum or the A to Z as I call it.
[PERKS] Course enrollment includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, free course updates and a lot more!
°°Sounds good right? If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now” to start your Scrum journey.°°
What is Scrum?
Scrum is the most popular Agile methodology for delivering projects. It’s an iterative, time-boxed approach or framework to solve problems & deliver value. Scrum focuses on speed, simplicity and continuous improvement whilst remaining completely customer centric.
What will you learn?
- How to Manage Projects with Scrum
- The Difference between Agile Scrum Project Management and Traditional Project Management
- Why Scrum is so powerful
- Scrum Concepts
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Scrum Tools and Artifacts
- Scrum Pillars
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Rituals
- The Meaning of User Stories
- The Origins of Scrum
- How to Succeed in your Scrum Projects
- How to Work with Scrum
- Scrum Roles
Why take this course?
- It was created by the founder of The Agile Knowledge Base; a Scrum and Agile expert & leading global coach
- You will become Scrum Certified after completing the course
- This course will open career opportunities for you, not to mention the fact of increasing your chance to land that dream job!
- Scrum is the most popular Agile methodology in the world, with tons of job opportunities advertised daily for people who know about Scrum
- You won’t regret it and you have nothing to lose. It includes a money back guarantee!
- It includes valuable tools, templates and resources
- You will love it
Why take this course and not another one?
- More for less. You will get access to additional Scrum Certifications free of charge.
- You will get a ton of awesome Freebies, templates, real world examples and other resources to further your education, knowledge and experience.
- It’s designed to help you to start a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master or Scrum Team Member. So no bs, no fluff, only the good stuff 🙂
- Buy with confidence. It’s not a coincidence so many people buy this course.
- It was created by the founder of The Agile Knowledge Base (AgileKB dot com) the most sought after Project Management methodology in the modern world.
- It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
- My value proposition is unique (see below “Pledge to All Students”).
- It comes with Closed Captions (subtitles in English).
- You will learn from a Certified Scrum Master and Scrum expert who applies this on a daily basis and constantly receives awards on his projects.
- It has an active Q&A Community with real life questions from other students. Always answered by your expert Instructor.
- This course gets updated on a regular basis and you get all updates free for life!
What are people saying about this course?
People love this course, but don’t take my word for it. Feel free to read below from students just like you!
Great course for those beginning in Agile Scrum. Excellent delivery of terms and helping you understand the basics of Scrum. -Daren K. Stills
I took the Agile Crash Course by Mauricio first. it was extremely helpful. I looked forward to this one and it fulfilled my expectations actually exceeded them. I am a project manager for many years – Six Sigma, Lean etc. pretty new to Agile after this course I honestly believe I could be a valuable member of a Scrum team. Thanks Mauricio -Mary Nelson
Clear, Concise, Complete. A must for absolute beginners to get started -Viren
The Course met my expectation, I could learn a lot from it, very well explained and in a simple way. Thanks Mauricio for that, you made my day ! -Sekou Diakite
I have always wondered what scrum was all about. this course helped trash it out. glad i took it. -Damilola Olumide-Adenola
For a course about Fundamentals is really awesome, the instructor explain with transparency and with really really good samples. -Jesus Gonzalo Vargas
°°If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now” and we’ll be in touch soon.°°
How will this help you?
- You will become Scrum Certified after taking this course (you will receive a Certificate of Completion that you can include in your CV).
Who is behind this course?
An Agile Guru and Scrum expert who has lead multi million dollar projects for some of the world’s leading companies across all continents. He’s also the founder of AgileKB & author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon. Please refer to the Instructor Bio for more details about his unique profile and experience.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Scrum
- People looking for a Scrum Certification
- Project Managers, Developers, BAs, Architects, Analysts, Designers, Managers, etc.
This course is not suitable for:
- People who prefer quantity over quality
- Scrum experts or advanced Scrum students
What are the advantages of Agile Scrum Project Management?
- You will be able to deliver projects quickly, on time, on track and on budget
- It’s a lot faster than traditional Project Management methodologies
- It creates a culture of results orientation, collaboration and teamwork with a focus on excellence
Does this course include a Scrum Certification?
Yes, you will receive an Scrum Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).
Can I add this Scrum Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Scrum Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called “Professional Development,” then, just add the course title, year of completion and Udemy at the end.
Does a Udemy Scrum Certification have any value in the real world?
Of course it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide “accredited” certifications (like the one you would get from a University), Udemy is the most important online education platform in the modern world with over 40 Million users worldwide. So it definitely carries weight and is increasingly becoming recognized worldwide. So rest assured adding this Scrum Certification to your CV increases your probability of getting that dream job in an Agile Scrum environment or Project Management.
°°So what are you waiting for? Just click on “Buy Now” and we’ll be in touch soon.°°
What’s New (Latest Course Updates)
- General improvements and enhancements
- Added new resources & templates
- Included new tools
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- People who want a Scrum Certification
- People who want to open the door to new job opportunities
- People who want to learn about Scrum
- People passionate about Scrum
- People curious about Scrum
- People who want to understand the differences between Waterfall and Scrum
- A Laptop, PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- A good pair of headphones
- No previous Scrum knowledge or experience required