Course: Amazon AWS EC2 + Ubuntu Linux + LEMP + SSL + WordPress + WooCommerce
Level: Beginner to Advanced
The purpose of this great online course is to demonstrate an excellent practical example of how you can leverage cloud computing, and specifically with the Amazon AWS EC2 free tier solution, to setup and self-host your own fully functioning online eCommerce store, and spend less than five dollars per month to keep it going.
Who is this course for?:
– If you’re just interested to learn more about Amazon AWS EC2 and practical applications of cloud computing, then this is the perfect course for you.
– If you’re just interested to learn how to setup a high performance nginx based web server(with SSL) with the LEMP stack on Ubuntu Linux, then you will learn that in this course.
– If you’re just interested to learn how to setup and self-host your own online eCommerce store, with a very low budget, then this is the perfect course for you.
– And if you’re just interested to learn how to install and setup a WordPress website on a self-hosted web server, then you will learn that in this course.
(Please note that this course requires some level of technical/IT aptitude, to successfully complete.)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Amazon AWS Cloud students interested in self-hosting their own websites
- Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in ecommerce
- Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in dropshipping
- Beginner Amazon AWS students interested in creating an online store
- People who are curious and interested in Amazon AWS and would like to learn more about AWS solutions
- People who are currently learning about AWS EC2 and would like to see a demonstration of an excellent practical application of EC2
- If you are interested in Amazon AWS and also in ecommerce/wordpress/woocommerce/shopify, this course might be perfect for you
- Technically inclined people who are comfortable with IT and want to self-host their websites for almost free
- If you know Linux, and you’re interested in self-hosting your own website or online store, then this course might be perfect for you
- People who know Linux, have used Linux before, and want to learn a bit more about Amazon AWS, with a great practical example
- Amazon AWS students who want to see an excellent practical example of how an EC2 instance can be used
- eCommerce entrepreneurs who know some Linux and would like to self-host their online store – for almost free
- People who know some Linux and would like to start an ecommerce/dropshipping online store, with almost free hosting
- Perfect for people who are interested in ecommerce/dropshipping/online store, and also know some Linux and WordPress.
- PERFECT online course for people who are interested in: Amazon AWS Cloud, Linux, WordPress, WooCommerce/Shopify
- Excellent course for people who are looking for great Shopify alternatives, and to self-host their online store – for almost free
- People interested in Shopify, Dropshipping, etc, but would like more affordable solutions for their online store
- Amazon AWS students interested in WordPress/eCommerce/Shopify/Dropshipping, etc
- Ideally you should know some Linux, and understand the difference between LAMP and LEMP stacks
- It is strongly recommended that you already have some Linux knowledge/skills
- You need to be technically inclined, and comfortable with IT in general
- This course is NOT for non-technical people. I have another similar but easier course for non-technical people
- If you have never used Linux before, then you should take my other Windows based course, it’s easier
- If you are not technically inclined, not comfortable with IT in general, but still want to take this course, then go for it, but it won’t be easy