You will learn introductory Java programming constructs. In this course, you will be exposed to all of the fundamental constructs of programming such as loops, data structures, and operators. You will learn procedural programming first to develop a strong basis of computational logic. Then you will learn object-oriented programming constructs like classes, interfaces, and polymorphism. Altogether, this course will unlock the doors to learn GUI development, conduct computer science research, and begin website development in Java.
Who this course is for:
- Students with a passion for learning, and those who enjoy working with computers.
- Beginner programmers little or no experience.
- Students interested in different paradigms of computer programming
- Prior programming experience in other general-purpose programming languages (Python, C++, etc) is helpful, but not required.
- No prior knowledge of programming is required. This course starts with the basics of Java.
- You can download any version of Java 8