Welcome to Android App Development with Kotlin and Mobile App Marketing course.
Learn kotlin, android, android studio, android development, android app development, app monetization, and grow your sales.
Due to its open-source nature, working with the Android platform necessitates constantly learning about the Android platform. My android development course on Udemy keeps you ahead of this learning curve, with hands-on lectures on Android operating systems and more.
Kotlin is popular for both Android developers and Java developers. Whether you want to learn Kotlin in order to build your next Android app, or simply need an introduction to the language, Udemy has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
Kotlin is a very new and up-to-date programming language. Kotlin android is accepted by Google as the official language for Android development. Therefore, it is a language that everyone who wants to be an android developer should know. In this course, we teach Kotlin programming language from beginner to advanced level, considering the importance of Kotlin.
If you don’t know anything about the Kotlin programming language and you want to improve yourself, this course is for you.
This is the most comprehensive Android course. Learn Android app development with practice and build your android development skills.
I really like the approach of this course about the Android app. It first teaches you Java which is highly important for designing apps in Android. Next, the instructor focuses on the Android SDK to teach you how to build beautiful applications for smartphones. As the course title indicates, it is the complete guide to learn android application development.
The Android platform is increasingly popular with developers and a dominant force in the global smartphone market. As more businesses develop mobile apps for customer engagement, Android development skills are likely to stay in high demand.
Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android operating system (OS). Because Android 11 is an open-source project, developers have easy access to the Android software development kit (SDK). Many use this kit in conjunction with Kotlin, Java, and C++ programming languages to make their apps. The Android SDK tools compile your code along with any data and resource files into an APK, or Android package, which is an archive file that uses a .apk suffix. One APK file contains all Android app contents used by devices to install your app. When the app is complete and ready for release, Android developers can upload their apps to the Google Play Store for users to download for android game development.
Chances are, you’ve heard of Android many times, and Do u want to the android developer? You may even have an Android smartphone, app android tablet, watch, or TV. But what is Android? Android is a mobile operating system (OS) that was designed and developed by Google. The Android OS is Linux kernel-based. So, what’s “Linux kernel,” and why is that such an essential detail about Android Development?
In a nutshell, Linux kernel is an OS, well, sort of — it’s partially an OS. More like a small part of an OS, but an important one. The Linux kernel is the layer responsible for interfacing with the device’s hardware and managing the device’s CPU and memory. The Android OS is Linux kernel-based because the Linux kernel allows for a more open and customizable OS, which is what Android promotes — any device manufacturer can take the Android OS and make it their own.
Imagine how bad it would be if, say, resources from application A read information from another application’s files and vice versa with no constraints — malicious, insecure interactions would take hold and bring the whole system to a halt.
The sharing of information (data) between applications is an essential part of building inter-connected applications, so the android OS requires developers to set permissions that users must grant to do certain things. For example, for an application to access the phone’s File System (internal files), the user must give access first. This means the app developer must let the user know, in advance, what the app they are installing wants to access. For example, when a user installs an android app that needs to access the photo gallery or the phone’s camera, the app will ask for permission to access the gallery or the camera. The app user has the power to either grant or denies permission. App permissions in Android ensure the user’s protection from malware and software viruses.
This course is built to help beginners to start making applications in android studio and android application development or android app design.
If you want to develop yourself in Android Apps, this course is for you. Improve yourself with different applications
Online course platforms have android app development courses and android eCommerce app but we still think that most of them are missing the hands-on application part. This course is designed to fill this gap.
Android is the most used operating system on the planet. In fact, it’s almost omnipresent in the mobile ecosystem. With millions of Android devices in use, and an incredible 500,000+ new Android devices activated daily, the popularity of Android applications is increasing exponentially – and with it, the demand for Android mobile application developers is soaring.
If you’re interested in developing new and innovative applications for the world’s mobile platform, this course is a perfect match for you
· Do you want to improve your career options by learning android?
· Do you want to learn android app development from scratch?
· Do you want to learn android development from scratch?
· Do you want to be an android studio master?
· Do you want to build your first app?
· How to make money with your apps?
· How to put ads into your apps?
· How you can turn a non-paying user to a paying user?
· What can you sell to your subscribers?
· How can you re-engage with your users?
If your answer is “yes” to these questions and if you want more, you are at the right place!
Android is the most used operating system on the planet. In fact, it’s almost omnipresent in the mobile ecosystem and Android 11 has become the most popular Android version.
This course is specifically designed for the Beginner all the way up to Advanced
You will learn Android development step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations. In this course, we will learn to build and publish 2 major apps. During the lectures, we will also be practicing with more than 10 examples.
Who needs to learn how to successfully Market, Promote and Monetize your apps, so that you can actually make a living doing what you enjoy the most!
What is Android Development?
Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android operating system (OS). Because Android is an open-source project, developers have easy access to the Android software development kit (SDK). Many use this kit in conjunction with Kotlin, Java, and C++ programming languages to make their apps. The Android SDK tools compile your code along with any data and resource files into an APK, or Android package, which is an archive file that uses a .apk suffix. One APK file contains all Android app contents used by devices to install your app. When the app is complete and ready for release, Android developers can upload their apps to the Google Play Store for users to download.
What are some of the important tools for Android Development?
Is Android Development a good career?
With over 2.5 billion active Android users globally, Android development is a valuable skill that can help you enhance your career. Android development skills are in demand around the world with various organizations across a broad range of industries. When these organizations build Android apps natively, the top three programming languages are typically Java, Kotlin, and C++. You can also look for a job in Android development that uses cross-platform solutions like Flutter or React Native. Whether you’re inspired to add a new language to your repertoire or prepare for an interview, you can find a ton of online resources on sites like OAK Academy to keep your Android skills well-rounded.
Is Kotlin or Java better for Android Development?
If you are building new Android apps, Kotlin is better suited because it is the recommended programming language for Android. If you are a first-time programmer, Kotlin android is also a better choice as it has safety features and concise syntax that will help you focus on learning core program fundamentals. You should note that in some cases, employers may seek out Android developers that have Java programming skills. For example, if you plan on joining an organization that already has an Android app, they may already be using Java. If they already have an app written in Java, it is unlikely they will want to redesign the app in a different language, such as android kotlin. Therefore, you should look at the job requirements to see if the job posting you are interested in lists Java as a required skill.
There’re a lot of people out there teaching Android 11 who are not developers. We’re developers with many years’ field experience with the Android platform. So you will learn from an expert who has a great knowledge on Android. This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
First of all, I will teach the kotlin programming language that we will use while developing an android application. After learning the Kotlin programming language, you will ear android app development with kotlin. Also this part of the course, ypu will develop two major android app and you will learn publish your apps in the Google Play Store. Finally, you will learn mobile app marketing.
Everyone is talking about design, coding but no-one is talking about how to make money with apps. There are a tons of tutorials for how to make game, but everyone is silent about making money with apps and they are keeping it as a secret. We believe the power of sharing. Sharing is caring, any? So we decided to come out and teach you how to actually make money with apps.
In this course you will learn;
- What Kotlin is and how it works,
- Programming Fundamentals with Kotlin,
- Android Studio
- Java Development Kit – JDK
- Variables in android kotlin
- Kotlin Data Types
- Arrays in kotlin for android
- Operators in android app development kotlin
- Control Flow Statements
- Loops in android studio kotlin
- Kotlin for java developers
- All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming such as Class, Object, Constructor, Encapsulation, Inheritance etc.
- Android Environment Setup – Download, install and configure the necessary software
- Creating New Project
- Android Studio
- Android Components
- Components and Life Cycles
- Key Metrics ( Revenue Metrics, User Acquisition, Engagement Tracking, etc )
- App Publishing Process
- App Monetization Types
- Ad Monetization ( Ad Networks, Ad Mediation Platforms, Ad Placement Strategies )
- Ad Placement Strategies ( Banner, Native, Interstitial, Rewarded Video )
- Ad Monetization Tips
- IAP Monetization
- Subscription Model
- Retention Increasing Tips
- kotlin android
- android app development
- android app development kotlin
- Kotlin, android app development, android, kotlin android, android kotlin, android development, app development, android app development kotlin, ktor,
- mobile app marketing for android app developers, ios developers
- Andoid app development with kotlin, java, java programming
- Android 11
- Android 12
- android studio java, android 11, android 12
- Android jetpack, android studio
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in Turkish, English, Portuguese, Spanish, and a lot of different languages on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise.
Not only is Kotlin thoroughly covered in this course, but the content is both brought alive and given significantly more depth by leveraging your knowledge of Java. This concentration is especially relevant given that Java interoperability is one of the language’s guiding principles.
The instructor is extremely knowledgeable and has an effective way of explaining complicated subjects so that even a beginner can understand. I highly recommend this course.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the knowledge. With this course you will always have a chance to follow trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
· Lifetime Access to The Course
· Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
· Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Android App Development with Kotlin and Mobile App Marketing
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is planning job transformation and want to become a Kotlin developer
- Anyone who wants to learn important subjects of kotlin android
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like android kotlin
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application with Kotlin
- Who wants to improve their existing Android App Development Kotlin knowledge
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone who wants to learn to Android code
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
- Programmers who are interested in building Android apps
- Anyone who wants to create Android Applications using the Kotlin programming language
- Anyone who has no previous Android Development coding experience but wants to become expert
- Anyone who would like to work from anywhere in the world
- Anyone who wants to learn the most up to date android
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become an Android developer
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
- People who want to learn android development or android app development
- People who want to learn android app development with kotlin
- People who want to become android app developer
- People who want to learn mobile development or mobile app development
- People who want to learn kotlin
- People who want to mobile app development, android, kotlin, java
- No prior android kotlin knowledge is required
- No Kotlin coding knowledge required
- Watching the Adroid app development with kotlin course videos completely, to the end and in order
- Determination to learn and patience for Kotlin
- No prior knowledge is required for Android Development
- No Android coding knowledge required!
- We prefered Windows OS (64-bit) but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems.
- Having a working computer with 8 GB RAM or higher and internet connection
- Desire to learn Android Application Development
- Watching the Android course videos completely, to the end and in order.
- Desire to learn Android App Development
- Desire to learn Android Development with kotlin
- Desire to learn mobile app development
- Desire to learn kotlin android
- Desire to become android developer with android app development and kotlin
- Desire to learn kotlin, android, app marketing, mobile app marketing
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Last Updated 10/2021
Android App Development with Kotlin and Mobile App Marketing.zip (8.0 GB) | Mirror