Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS and TypeScript. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
If you’ve been confused or frustrated jumping from one Angular 10 tutorial to another, you’ve come to the right place. In this course, Hemanth,takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 10.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Build real client apps with Angular on your own
- Troubleshoot common compile-time and run-time errors
- Write clean and maintainable code like a professional
- Apply best practices when building Angular apps
Right from the beginning, you’ll jump in and build your first Angular app within minutes.
Angular 2+ has been written in TypeScript. you’ll learn the fundamentals of TypeScript and object-oriented programming to better understand and appreciate this powerful framework.
Over the next , you’ll learn the essentials of building client apps with Angular:
- Displaying data and handling events
- Building re-usable components
- Manipulating the DOM using directives
- Formatting data using pipes
- Building template-driven and reactive forms
- Consuming HTTP services
- Handling HTTP errors properly
- Using Reactive Extensions and observables
- Adding routing and navigation
- Implementing authentication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Deploying your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
So, if you’re a busy developer with limited time and want to quickly learn how to build and deploy client apps with Angular, you can stop here.
If you’re more adventurous and want to learn more, there is far more content for you! Over the following sections, you’ll learn about more advanced topics:
- Building real-time, server-less apps with Firebase
- Animating DOM elements using Angular animations
- Building beautiful UIs using Angular Material
- Implementing the Redux architecture
- Writing unit and integration tests
Finally, at the end of the course, you’ll build and deploy a real-time e-commerce application with Angular 10, Firebase 4 and Bootstrap 4. This application exhibits patterns that you see in a lot of real-world applications:
- CRUD operations
- Forms with custom validation
- Searching, sorting and pagination
- Authentication and authorization
- And a lot more!
You’ll see how i will create a brand new Angular project with Angular CLI and builds this application from A to Z, step-by-step. No copy/pasting!
You’ll learn how to apply best practices, refactor your code and produce high quality code like a professional developer. You’ll learn about my design decisions along the way and why i choose a certain approach. What i am sharing with you comes from my 10 years of experience as a professional software developer.
You don’t need familiarity with TypeScript or any previous versions of Angular. You’re going to learn both TypeScript and Angular from scratch in this course.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you are not happy for any reasons, contact Udemy for a full refund within the first 30 days of your enrollment. All your money back, no questions asked.
=> Enroll in the course and you’ll build your first Angular app in less than 10 minutes!
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
- Front-end developers who want to stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Back-end developers who want to learn front-end development and become full-stack developers
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary to benefit from this course