This course is great preparation for any Angular programming interviews that you may have coming up. Programming interviews need a lot amount of knowledge, but the best way to prepare for interviews is a lot of practice! In this course you will complete 58 Angular interview questions that come from real Angular interviews. There are no excersises that nobody asks here. In every question we will get a task first, then you will try to solve each problem yourself, and then I will show you different solutions to each problem step-by-step. We will take a deep dive into the skills, concepts, and techniques that are required to solve each problem.
When you have completed this course you will have mastered the 58 interview questions that we will cover, but you will also have learned the concepts, skills, and techniques, like Typescript and RxJS that are necessary for you to excel in any other interview questions you may be asked. You will feel very confident going into any Angular programming interviews you will have. On top of all this, you will strengthen your Angular programming skills and Angular fundamentals in overall.
Core topics of the course:
- Typescript concepts
- RxJS concepts
- How does Angular work?
- State management in Angular
- Change detection strategies
- Performance optimisations
- Error handling in RxJS, subscribes and async pipes
- Protecting routes with guards
- Angular forms
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for a job as a programmer
- Anyone who is looking for a job as a web developer
- Anyone who will be interviewing for a programming or web developer job
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their Angular skills and knowledge
- Basic Angular knowledge
Last Updated 3/2023
Angular Interview Questions – Coding Interview 2023.zip (3.4 GB) | Mirror
Angular Interview Questions – Coding Interview 2023.torrent (81 KB) | Mirror