In this course, you are going to learn how to consume from an Apache Kafka topic and consume from it using a simple Spring Boot Application. This course is not for everyone, as you need basic experience with Maven, Spring Boot and Apache Kafka.
This course focuses solely on practicality, thus concepts of Spring Framework or Apache Kafka will not be explained in detail, but instead a small simple project will be built.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have encountered Apache Kafka as a school or independent project.
- Spring Developers who need to use Apache Kafka for a specific purpose
- Enthusiasts who want to try new things
- You should be familiar with Spring Boot
- You should be familiar with Apache Kafka