In this course I’ll show how we can authenticate API and Web project using the Azure Active Directory.
I have used Single Tenant Authentication however the concepts remain same for the Multi Tenant Authentication.
I have also mentioned in this project that how we can access the API using Postman.
What is Single Tenant & Multi Tenant ?
- Single-tenant apps are only available in the tenant they were registered in, also known as their home tenant.
- Multi-tenant apps are available to users in both their home tenant and other tenants.
Visual Studio 2019
Azure Subscription – Even the disabled account also you can use as it allows you to use the Azure Active Directory for 12 months for free.
Benefit of Single Tenant Authentication
– Programming model is simpler
– App management is easier.
-No extra effort to block external user access.
-Service principal provisioning is not required.
-Works great for small number of users
Features Work in Azure AD
– B2B authentication -Manage your guest users and external partners, while maintaining control over your own corporate data
-B2C authentication -Customize and control how users sign up, sign in, and manage their profiles when using your apps
Managed identities for Azure resources
Privileged identity management (PIM)
Reports and monitoring
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand how the Authentication works for the API and Web
- Basic knowledge of Azure And .Net
Last Updated 9/2021