Become a Cyber Security Architect. Cybersecurity architects require an advanced understanding of technical security as well as a thorough understanding of systems development and project and risk management.
The global cybersecurity market is currently worth $173B in 2020, growing to $270B by 2026
Cybersecurity is the convergence of people, processes and technology that come together to protect organizations, individuals or networks from digital attacks. In other words, Cybersecurity and IT Security is the protection of internet-connected systems such as hardware, software and data from cyber-threats. The practice is used by individuals and enterprises to protect against unauthorized access to data centers and other computerized systems.
In this course you will learn:
- NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology) Cybersecurity framework
- Cyber risks
- COBIT 5 and DSS05
- Kali Linux for penetration testing your network
- Using Python, conduct hands-on SSL Port Scans, SQL Injection, Brute Force, Sniffers and more
- Learn how to implement control frameworks
- Understand Cyber essential framework and IT security
- Work with security threats, malware, cyber crime, callbacks, ransomware, and rootkits
- Understand advanced persistent threats (APTs)
- Learn how to architect a security risk
- Work with managing user access and identity
- Implementing preventative security, monitoring, and setting alerts
- Be able to successfully prepare, manage, and respond to incidents, and much more
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and application of cybersecurity, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” – Jonathan Peskas
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Ravi Sharma.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience!
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- FREE E-book Securing Systems Applied Security Architecture and Threat Models
Why take this course?
As an IT Enterprise Architect, AWS, Microsoft, and Cisco Certified, managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Architecting a Cybersecurity Solution 2020 today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals
- Security Analysts
- Ethical Hackers
- Anyone who wants to learn the foundations of Cybersecurity and IT security
- Being familiar with governance, risk, and control is helpful but not required
- Be interested in Cybersecurity
- Networking essentials knowledge is essential
- Must be familiar with Python essentials