Welcome to the Artificial Intelligence course: A complete introduction by Thanh-Long NGUYEN (PhD in AI robotics, France)
As you already know, AI is one of the leading technologies in the world today, and people are talking about it much more than ever. We now can find AI applications every where: from finances, marketing, healthcare, to autonomous vehicles, security, or robotics. However, the domain of AI still lacks of qualified employees while the number of investments in AI is increasing rapidly. Thus, open a great opporturnity for people having a background in this domain.
After several years of researching and working in AI, now I’d like to share my knowledge and my experiences to people who want to learn about AI, because I really hope that my small contribution can help many ones find a fast and easy way in learning AI.
In this course, I will walk you through all the basic concepts and important perspectives of AI. It doesn’t matter if you are an absolute beginner or you already know something about AI, I’m sure that this course is designed for you if:
- You are a starter and you want to find a complete course from scratch.
- You already learned about AI but now you want to review your knowledge in this domain.
- You just want to find some valuable information about AI for some references.
- You simply love AI and like discussing about it.
Concretely, you will learn about the definitions of AI and its importance through many real life examples. Then, you will explore different branches of AI and get an overview of this domain. More importantly, I will present (and explain) to you the most popular AI approaches such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Fuzzy Logic, and Evolutionary Computation.
After completing this course, you will have a basic background in AI, get to know different AI algorithms and understand how they work, so that you will be able to do your advanced researches in AI.
As having been working very hard and seriously for this project, I really look forward to seeing you in the lectures!
Who this course is for:
- You are an absolute beginner and you want to find a complete introduction course guiding your study on AI
- You already know about AI and now you want to review your knowledge
- You just want to find some valuable information about AI for some references
- You simply love AI, like many ones here! So why not join us to have more discussions?
- A little basic knowledge in maths would help (basic concepts of vector, derivatives, integrals) otherwise it is not too important because I will explain the lectures carefully.