This Course has a dedicated section on demo of AutoCAD 2015 to AutoCAD 2021 User interface which will enable students to work on any version of AutoCAD from 2015 – 2021 with confidence.
In this AutoCAD Crash Course program you will experience a unique successful method of teaching developed and experimented on 1000’s of students in live sessions. This course is designed for individuals who are new to AutoCAD or the students who had learned AutoCAD long time ago and just want a brush up on the tools AutoCAD features quickly and use in their projects immediately.
This course introduces the tools of AutoCAD in a step by step process which will enable you to clearly understand the application of the tools under discussion before starting the next tool.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in AutoCAD who want to learn it quickly
- Persons who knew AutoCAD earlier but have forgotten and want to refresh in short time
- Anyone who communicates through technical drawings as a part of their study or work.
- Computer loaded with Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 and above versions
- Course is for Windows Users but Mac Users are also most welcome