This online course contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD commands and their applications to solve drafting and design problems. Every command is thoroughly explained with the help of examples and illustrations. This makes it easy for users to understand the functions and applications in the drawing. After going through this course, you will be able to use AutoCAD Commands to make a drawing, dimension a drawing, insert texts and blocks in AutoCAD Software.
This course covers basic drafting and designing concepts such as dimension principles, and assembly drawing that equip the users with the essential drafting skills to solve problems in AutoCAD.
In this course, special emphasis has been laid on the usage of AutoCAD tools so that it serves beginners to understand the functions of the tools and their applications in the drawing.
Salient Features of this Course:
- Brief course consisting of 18 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
- Detailed explanation of all AutoCAD commands and tools.
- Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
Who this course is for:
- School students, engineers, designers, architects, interior designers, diploma holders.
- Anyone with basic learning abilities can go for this course.