Amazon Web Services – (AWS) Certification is a growing and essential certification for any IT professional or developer working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate 2019 Exam. Even if you have no prior knowledge of the AWS platform before, by the end of this AWS course you will be able to take the exam. No specific programming knowledge is needed although knowing at least one programming language would be advantageous and no prior AWS experience required. With AWS certification, you will have an advantage over other developers in the industry and will have the upper hand in any cloud or development related job.
Please note, this is not a course to teach you how to code, this course is specifically designed on helping you to pass the AWS Certified Developer exam.
AWS are constantly evolving their platform, This course will help you find the study material also and will guide you to keep up to date with the exam and AWS services as well.
All lectures are 5 – 15 minutes long. The Hands-on Labs are designed in such a way to guide you through each step and help you understand all the possibilities and overcome all the hurdles in deploying applications and migrating your local services to AWS platform
Who this course is for:
- AWS absolute beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing developers
- People interested in hosting highly tolerant applications on the AWS cloud.
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification
- Developers who want to improve their skills and understand how to leverage the AWS Cloud for their applications
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language is advantageous but not strictly required