This course is for complete preparation of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate practice – It includes 6 Practice Tests with 390 questions. All questions have been designed based on real exam questions. Some questions may have more than one answer because in the actual exam you might expect some questions with multiple answers. I have explained the trick behind each question and tips to remember the answers in addition to detailed explanation with reference for each answer so i think well crafted Questionnaire material will help you to trust in yourself to gain the confidence on taking the exam.
This practice tests are based on official AWS Certified Solutions Architect–Associate exam objectives, and covers the following Knowledge areas
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
- The Practice exams cover version SAA-C02
- all answers with references from official AWS Docs.
Who this course is for:
- Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam from first try