Important – Completed the re certification on AWS Developer Associate – September 2017
Organizations today are embracing the cloud. In 2016, as per a report published by Symantec, around 26% of organizations have taken the leap to the cloud.
Amazon Web services is one of the most widely adopted cloud platforms in the world today. The variety of services provided by AWS is what makes it one of the widely popular cloud platforms there is.
This course aims at training students on the various aspects of the AWS Cloud platform from a developer perspective.It also enables students to get more prepared to take their AWS Developer Associate Exam.
This course covers topics that vary from Regions,Availability Zones and VPC to EC2 instances and working with DynamoDB.
This course is particularly aligned with the various objectives outlined by AWS on the Developer Associate Exam.
Also the courses have been catered to ensure that the latest updates from AWS have been demonstrated.
You have early 4 hours of deep dive content , and you can work along with the live examples. There is a also a bonus quiz at the end of the course.
Course Updates – August 2017
The following updates have been made
1) Demo on using AWS SNS with Google Cloud Messaging service
2) Demo on using parameters and maps in Cloudformation templates , FIFO Queues , seeing how to access AWS resources using the .Net SDK
Course Updates – September 2017
The following key updates have been made
1) Added 30 more practice questions
2) Added new chapters on Custom VPC, Private and Public Subnets , NAT Instance.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who aspire to get trained for the AWS Developer Associate Certification
- The student should have a computer on which they can try out practice sessions on Amazon Web Services