This course is designed to help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to pass the AZ-400 exam
Welcome, Cloud Gurus! The goal of this course is to help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to pass the AZ-400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions exam.
In terms of prerequisites for this exam, and by extension this course, you should be familiar with both Azure administration and development. You also should have passed either the AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate or AZ-204 Azure Developer Associate exam.
Going through this course, you will gain hands-on experience designing and implementing DevOps processes and practices, but our main focus will be on the exam objectives. At a high level, the topics that we will cover include
- Developing an instrumentation and site reliability engineering strategy
- Developing a security and compliance plan
- How to manage source control
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery Release Management
- Communication and Collaboration
- We can’t wait to see you in the course, and keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus!
AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions.zip (7.4 GB) | Mirror
AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions.torrent (275 KB) | Mirror