In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in demand in the industry right now. These include tools and technologies used by the biggest tech companies like Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc… It’s geared specifically for people that want to learn employable skills in 2020.
When you’re learning to program you often have to sacrifice learning the exciting and current technologies in favor of the “beginner friendly” classes. With this course, you get the best of both worlds. This is a course designed for the complete beginner, yet it covers some of the most exciting and relevant topics in the industry.
Throughout the course we cover tons of tools and technologies including:
- You will build a full Bootstrap website from scratch
- You will understand how Bootstrap grid works
- You will learn about Bootstrap tables
- You will learn about Bootstrap buttons
- You will learn about Bootstrap carousel
- You will learn about Bootstrap Navigation
- You will learn about Bootstrap jumbotron
- You will learn about Bootstrap well
- You will learn about Bootstrap contextual properties
Emenwa Global instructors are industry experts with years of practical, real-world experience building software at industry leading companies. They are sharing everything they know to teach thousands of students around the world, just like you, the most in-demand technical and non-technical skills (which are commonly overlooked) in the most efficient way so that you can take control of your life and unlock endless exciting new career opportunities in the world of technology, no matter your background or experience.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn REAL industry skills that are necessary to get hired as a web developer and earn a higher salary
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- This course if for anyone who wants to start his own business or become a freelancer
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies(like HTML and CSS) but not all
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux) with internet only
- No previous coding experience is needed
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome stuff
- Prepare to build real web apps!