In this course we will take advantage of the Unity Asset store and find stunning 2D pixel art assets, that are free for use.
We will use these assets to learn and better understand how 2D games are made in Unity.
We will cover techniques as:
- 2D Level Design
- What are Tiles and how to work with them
- How the Unity 2D grid works and how to set it up properly
- How to set up animations and make sure the framerate is set up properly
- Character movement
- Gravity and how to use physics to our advantage
- Camera Follow
- Creating a Main Menu and a score
You are about to learn how to build a 2D Platform game from Scratch.
You will learn how to create your first Unity project, even if you have no experience! Follow along and learn step by step how to create your very first 2D platform game.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Wanting To Learn How To Set Up Unity and Create a 2D Platformer Game
- Anyone Wanting To Learn The Basics of Building a 2D Unity Game From Scratch
- Must have a Mac or PC for Unity game development
- No prior coding experience required or experience in Unity