What is C#?
C# is pronounced “C-Sharp”. C# (C-Sharp) is a programming language developed by Microsoft.
C# is used for:
- Mobile applications
- Desktop applications
- Web applications
- Web services
- Web sites
- Database applications
- And much, much more!
What is Visual Studio
The Visual Studio integrated development environment is a creative launching pad that you can use to edit, debug, and build code, and then publish an app. An integrated development environment (IDE) is a feature-rich program that can be used for many aspects of software development.
In this course, we will build a math quiz app in which the quiz taker must answer four random arithmetic problems within a specified time.
This course walks you through the following tasks:
- Generate random numbers by using the Random class.
- Trigger events to occur at a specific time by using a Timer control.
- Control program flow by using if else statements.
- Perform basic arithmetic operations in code.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to C#
- Visual Studio is required. The course shows you how to install it.