In this course, we will build a complete responsive multipage portfolio from scratch in react.
So you will be learning the different topics involved in React JS and CSS. We are not using any external libraries for styling . We will write everything from scratch.
The topics we will refer to from React and CSS in this course are
- React, Single Page Applications
- Importance of having a personal portfolio
- React Components
- React Routing
- React States
- CSS Classes and Ids
- CSS Positions with real-time examples
- A brief understanding of position absolute and relative.
- Making the layouts responsive with a grid system.
- CSS Transitions and Transforms.
- CSS Webkits and Keyframes
- CSS Animations
- Animate On Scroll
- Neuromorphic Designs and Box shadows
- By the end of this course, you will have your own portfolio from scratch in React JS without any external CSS libraries.
- Complete Source with Git Repository.
- Full Downloadable Resources along with Images, static files.
- 24/7 Q/A Support
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- Front End Developers
- Basic Knowledge Of React
Last Updated 11/2021
Build a Responsive Portfolio Project in React from Scratch.zip (2.6 GB) | Mirror