Multiplayer Augmented Reality Games are becoming popular with the latest improvement in AR technology. Augmented Reality now is very stable so we can use this experience and build awesome Games Also, AR experiences reached another level.
So, a new gaming experience has arrived! It is Multiplayer AR Games Using Vuforia Engine.
There are already very successful Multiplayer Games out there such as Pokemon GO, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and Mini Guns – Omega Wars…
If you are a game developer, there can’t be a better time to develop and publish your Own multiplayer game to the stores(AppStore or PlayStore And more …Because there are really a few games and the potential is huge! That’s why I created this unique online course on Multiplayer Augmented Reality to help game developers publish their own Multiplayer AR Games.
In this course, you will learn the basics of Multiplayer Augmented Reality game development.
Once we completed the single-player mode, we will implement Multiplayer using Photon Unity Networking 2 package as the multiplayer engine.
For the Multiplayer side of the game, you will learn:
- Connecting to Photon servers
- Joining random rooms
- Player Selection
- Automatic Player Spawning After Death
- Writing your own Synchronization script to synchronize player movement also Health Bar And Animations.
- Killing and re-spawning mechanism.
Then, we will implement Augmented Reality into the multiplayer game we’ve built. We will use the top AR SDKs which are Vuforia. And with Unity’s AR Foundation, we will develop only once and deploy the game to both Android and IOS devices. That will definitely save you some development time…
For the Augmented Reality side of the game, you will learn:
- Test The Multiplayer And AR Game With Different Solutions.
- Implementing AR to a Unity Scene
- Implementing Vuforia to the Project with AR Foundation
- Detecting image Target and Put Map On it
- Placing the Game Arena to Flat Surfaces
- Health Bar for All Players synchronization
- Movement Synchronization in Augmented Reality
- Support for Unity 2019.3!
Come and join me if you want to be part of this new, awesome Gaming platform which is Multiplayer Augmented Reality.
Let’s build together!
Who this course is for:
- Unity developers who want to build Multiplayer Augmented Reality ( AR ) games
- Unity developers who want to learn building AR Games
- Unity developers who want to Learn how to make a game from Single Player To Multiplayer
Who this course is for:
- Unity beginners
- Unity pro
- Unity medium developers
- Photon Pun 2 Lovers (Multiplayer Developer)
- 3D Game Developer
- No Requirement