Are you thinking to master PyQt5 for Graphical User Interface Development ? Do you write some codes in Python and you wonder how you can convert everything to a nice interactive user interface that can be used by huge number of people ?
I can grantee to you that you are taking the best decision in today World. After doing this course, you will meet your goal.
I designed this course in a way to cover all the mandatory aspects of Python-PyQt development, starting from Downloading the working tools until the final deployment of our software to other users. The learning method i chooses is particular because we will work on a real case study “nothing better than doing real things” => we will create a software to respond to a customer demand (a Spare Parts Management Software for Manufacturing Company)
The Python language has a large number of advantages: it is an object oriented language, interpreted, dynamically typed and benefiting from memory management via a garbage collector.
For all these reasons, Python is a very simple language to use. However, creating interface in Python using basic tools is somewhat tedious. This is why there are many Python modules allowing to realize graphical interfaces, PyQt is the best.
Multi-platform available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X; native look and feel the applications present the appearance of the operating systems on which they run by default, but it is possible to install another look and feel, even at runtime; it is implemented on the lower layers of graphics systems.
PyQt is a module which allows you to link the Python language with the Qt library. It allows you to create graphical interfaces in Python. An extension of QtDesigner (graphical utility for creating Qt interfaces) makes it possible to manage the python code of graphical interfaces. PyQt has all the advantages of the famous Qt.
What you will learn in this course:
– Introduction to the course objectives and modules
– Install Anaconda
– Install PyQt5
– Install SQLITE Manager
– Create parts.db database and fill it with data
– Create first Python script to connect and query the parts.db
– Introduce QT Designer and create GUI
– Create beautiful style for the GUI
– Create the full code to run the GUI and do the software functionality
– How to add and compile ressources like (photos…)
– how to make an final executable file and share it with friends.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate Python programmers that want to build the next level software.
- Students that are curious about GUI development using Python and PyQt5 and they want to get a clear step by step methodology.
- Data Scientist that wants to convert their models into a GUI usable software
- Database Software developers that need to learn the robust GUI plateforme for Python: PyQt5 instead of Tkinter
- Any Python programmer that is upset with other GUI tools and want to go PRO with the QT world.
- Only some few basics of Python programming