Simulation is a great tool to predict the performance of the system or product. MATLAB simulation software is a professional tool used by engineers & researchers over the world. It offers a huge variety of tools and ready-to-use models for various areas of engineering and science. A very basic library of MATLAB named “Simulink” is being used in this program to develop the simulation model of the vehicle and motor. It will help to understand the simulation of an electric vehicle with more clarity and ease.
This online program is a step-by-step training to develop system-level simulation of the electric vehicle system.
The passive loading scheme is used in which a separate model of the vehicle and motor needs to connect to build the complete model of the electric vehicle.
It helps to predict the performance of the vehicle for different types of electric motors.
This program is developed such that the students from any branch of engineering including diploma studies can learn how to build the simulation model of an electric vehicle system. However, a basic knowledge of the MATLAB simulation environment is required.
In this program, you will learn,
• How to develop a mathematical model of the vehicle
• How to develop a MATLAB simulation model of the specific vehicle
• How to develop simulation of specific electric motor
• How to connect developed vehicle model with the simulation model of an electric vehicle with a passive loading scheme
• How to use this model for predicting the performance of the system.
• Understand what changes are required in system design to achieve the desired performance.
This program will be benefited to the electrical engineering and power electronics engineering students and research scholars interested in the electric vehicle system.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical engineering students
- Power electronics engineering students
- Research scholars interested to work in the area of electric vehicle system
- Basic knowledge of the MATLAB simulation environment is required
Last Updated 1/2022
Build the Dynamic Model of an Electric Vehicle with MATLAB.zip (1.2 GB) | Mirror