We’re living in a world where it’s crucial to have a website.
A website can:
- help you the process of branding your business and increases the awareness of the brand;
- help your business have an established communication channel with your customers;
- help you find and develop new business opportunities and partnerships;
- help you cut costs and increase revenue.
But paying someone to create a website for you is not always cheap. In fact, you may end up paying more than $1000 for a simple presentation website. While that’s not that much, you’ll pay every time you’ll want to update the information on your website.
Even more, what if the developer who’s building your website is not available anymore and you need to find someone else?
There are so many reasons why you should learn to build a website.
THIS IS THE ONLY COURSE YOU’LL NEED
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to build your own website – and yes, it will look amazing. But even more than that, you’ll know:
- how to install WordPress on a host;
- how to create yourself a professional email like [email protected] ([email protected]);
- how to manage the content on your website;
- how to customize your website so it looks exactly the way you want.
Even more, you’ll save money.
When you work with a developer, you’ll have to pay the developer’s work, then you’ll have to pay the host, the domain, and the theme that you’ll be using.
In case you are not in a rush and you don’t need to have your website done in the next 5 days, then you don’t need a developer to build your website.
Therefore, instead of paying $1000 or even more to a developer to build yourself a website, maybe spend a few hours a week learning to build your own website and have it done in the next 3 to 6 months.
Yes, if you are just starting out and you have no background on how to build a website, it will take you up to six months to build your website.
Who this course is for:
- Freelancers who want to learn a new skill
- Entrepreneurs and solopreneurs who need a website
- No previous experience needed