The Business Analysis Certification Program – Exam Questions course is aligned with the (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide) BABOK v3 and includes the exercises of the Business Analysis Certification Program, which includes a total of 14 courses:
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Business Analysis Elicitation and Collaboration
- Business Analysis and Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis
- Business Analysis and RADD: Requirements Definition
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Business Analysis and Solution Evaluation
- Analytical Techniques Used for Business Analysis
- Activities and Tools Used for Business Analysis
- Documentation and Criteria Used for Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Competencies: Personal Skills
- Business Analysis Competencies: Professional Effectiveness
- Business Analysis Perspectives
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviours as practicing business analysis professionals.
- No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.