If you torture data long enough, it will confess to anything – Ronald Coase [ Noble Prize-Winning Economist]
We would do the same thing here by torturing the data but with a new Business Intelligence tool by Microsoft i.e Power BI .
This course is designed from scratch right from downloading and installing a software to publishing and sharing dashboards to all end users.
So here course is designed for any user having no coding knowledge or any prior knowledge of any tool.
90% of training would be by button clicks , so no coding .
By End of training, a person can learn Power BI and would be eligible to work in a company for cleaning data, creating reports and dashboards.
Here Power BI as a package is considered having various tools in it. This course would cover Power Query, Power View and Power BI Service.
So lets get ready !!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn Power BI from scratch
- Data analyst migrating from Excel
- Data Scientist moving from Tableau, Qlikview or any other BI Tool
- Anyone looking to pursue career in Data analysis and business Intelligence
- Excel user looking to automate manual daily routine process
- Excel user willing to learn VBA, as this can be best alternative for automation
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop tool (Free Download)
- No Prior knowledge of any tool required.
- Basics of Excel would be great but not mandatory