Networking is both a Science and an Art. In this Networking Series, I’m going to cover the science of networking including the different types of networking groups, the different type of networking formats, and what to look for in networking groups. I’m also going to cover the Art of Networking so you can choose the right groups to spend your precious time at, build long-lasting relationships, and maximize your impact in your ever growing sphere of influence.
This course is for you if
- You just got a job or started a business and need to expand your sphere of influence.
- You’re in a new position that requires you to meet new people in order to get new business.
- You’re tired of spending all your time going to networking events without getting any results or you’re tired of dealing with people who just want to sell you things.
- You want to get better at building long-lasting, solid relationships and a long-lasting referral business.
In Part 4, we’re going to talk about how you can connect with anyone at networking events.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Business Networking for Success and Company Growth: Part 1, 2, and 3