This course teaches concept of C programming with examples. The goal is not just to teach ‘how to’ rather explain ‘why’. The course is intended for absolute beginners as well as programmers trying to learn the fundamental concepts. The course starts with an overview of a generic computer system and takes all the way to an assignment that is a complete program based on real world needs.
The course covers all the concepts including advanced topics: data types, macros, control, operators, arrays (1d and 2d), pointers, arrays of pointers, memory allocation, strings, file I/O, etc. Each concept is explained in detail with one or more examples.
Assignments through course build up to a final assignment based on real world so you feel accomplished.
Once you complete this course, you will not only learn programming in C but would also have learned fundamental concepts that you can take to other languages as well.
Your feedback is welcome. What you liked, what you did not and what you think is missing
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners. The course starts with overview of a generic computer system to help novices.
- People who want to start learning computer programming in general and C language in specific.
- Practicing C programmers who wants to brush up on fundamental concepts of C programming language
- No previous programming experience required
- Computer system with windows or linux
- A C reference book will be very helpful