This is the only online Canon camera course you need to learn how to use your camera to take amazing photos!
Get comfortable using all of the buttons and features of your Canon DSLR.
Be confident taking great photos and understanding basic photography settings.
Quickly navigate your camera’s menu to change any setting you want.
By the end of this course, you should be able to pick up your camera in any situation, and use it to take beautiful photos. We want photography to be fun for you, and by knowing the ins and outs of your camera, it will help you to not only become a better photographer but also have a great time shooting photos.
In this course, we basically try to cover every button, dial, menu option and feature of a typically Canon DSLR.
What do we cover in this Canon DSLR course?
- Quickstart guide to automatically taking great photos
- Overview of the camera body, buttons, dials and ports
- Taking a photo
- Reviewing a photo
- Exposing your photos properly
- Automatic shooting modes
- Burst and other drive modes
- Focus modes and points
- Metering modes
- Exposure compensation
- White balance
- Color profiles
- The Canon menu system
- Formatting a memory card
- Using the internal flash
- Using an external flash
- Reading the histogram
- Wifi connection and Canon smartphone app
- The viewfinder and diopter
- Canon video modes
- Recording audio
- Using an external microphone
- Choosing a lens
- SD card options
- ND filters
- and so much more!
Who is this course for and what cameras is it good for?
This course is perfect if you are brand new to using a Canon DSLR. This course is great if you have zero experience with photography or if you already know a lot about photography, but are new to Canon DSLR cameras. Please note that this course will teach you how to use your Canon DSLR camera. It is not a complete photography course that will teach you the artistic and creative side of photography. This course is a more tech-specific course.
We taught this course using one of the latest Canon DSLRs in the Rebel series (the most popular camera for beginner photographers). Even if you are not using a Canon Rebel camera, this course should be beneficial to you. Most Canon DSLR cameras are very similar and have similar options, buttons and features. Specifically our demonstrations use the T7i (also known as the 800D in some countries).
If you have a Canon 80D, 70D, 60D, T7i, T6i, T6s, T5i, T4i, T3i, T7, T6, T5, SL2, SL, 7D, 6D, 5D, 800D, 760D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, or any other model of Canon camera, this course should help you.
100% Money-back Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with the course, or if it just isn’t for you, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Our goal is to make sure you love this course! We are always listening to students and improving our courses to make them even better. If you ever have a suggestion on how to make this course better, just let us know!
What are you waiting for?
If you want to learn how to take amazing photos with your Canon DSLR, enroll now!
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for complete beginners who don’t know how to use their Canon DSLR camera
- This course is for anybody who just purchased or received a Canon DSLR camera
- This course is NOT a general photography course that will teach you the creative side of photography. Rather this is a course that will teach you the technical camera buttons, dials, modes and options to help you become a better photographer
- You do not need any photography experience. While knowing basic camera terminology will be helpful, we will go over the basics of new terms and concepts.
- You should have a Canon DSLR camera (any Canon EOS camera will do!)
Last Updated 8/2022
Canon Camera Course: Getting Started with Canon Photography.zip (4.4 GB) | Mirror
Canon Camera Course: Getting Started with Canon Photography.torrent (108 KB) | Mirror