Ready to learn Canva from Basic to Advance
Learn smart workflow tricks that will save you time
Create better designs in less time and hassle-free
Participants in this course will not only learn how to create great designs with Canva, they will also learn smart workflows and approaches to templates that will continue to save them time and help them streamline their content marketing.
You will learn:
- all the basics and how to get started quickly and efficiently while learning important tips to help you avoid common time traps
- graphic design basics and how to easily implement them in Canva
- the difference between free and paid Canva and which one is right for you
- how to use and take advantage of Canva’s newest and most useful features
- how to organize and store all your brand assets for quick and easy use
- everything you need to know about the project interface and all the elements in it
- how to save time with templates and collections
- how to create all kinds of dynamic social media marketing assets, including things like Instagram Stories that leverage Canva’s latest video capabilities
- how to approach any design project with confidence, from simple social media graphics to rich content like e-books
- how to master canvas grid to support advanced layout
- how to create special effects like realistic falling shadows and popup photo frame effects
- how to create and deliver a presentation with Canva
- how to integrate Canva with other platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, Instagram, and more.
- how to download your final assets in required format
- how to share projects and templates with others
- The smart way to create templates so you create end-to-end assets that can be reused and save your time over and over again!
- how to use the new content planner to plan your social media marketing right from Canva
- how to expand the power of Canva by pairing it with Photopea for advanced photo editing options
- Bottom line: If you can do it with Canva, we’ll probably cover that in this course.
So if you’re fed up:
steep learning curve from other software
staring at a blank page
spending too much time on your design and marketing assets
Creating a design that disappoints you
And you can create better designs faster. Then this is definitely the course for you.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Marketing Individuals
- Anyone who wants to create effective designs for any purpose
- A computer with an internet connection
Last Updated 11/2022