Over 100 million people have tried ChatGPT since it first debuted in November 2022.
And there’s been lots of hype about it. Many famous industry leaders are saying it’s the next big thing in computing. And that GPT-3 (and other Generative Pre-trained Transformers) will revolutionize business.
Let’s cut through the hype. This course is entirely hype-free. We’re only talking about what it can do today, and giving real, practical examples of ChatGPT in a business context.
In a recent survey, over 40% of employees admit to using ChatGPT to help them with their work. And over 60% have kept that a secret from their boss. ChatGPT today is having a very real impact on the way many people do their jobs, and it’s time we talk about that!
There’s no shame here. It’s a tool. If it can help you do your job a bit better, let’s figure out how!
This course covers the following topics:
- The basics of ChatGPT – what it is, how it works, what it can and cannot do
- How you can apply it to your business in various ways
- Best practices
- Ethics and considerations
- The Microsoft partnership – Bing and Edge
- The Microsoft partnership – Azure AI Services
- Future outlook
My intention is to keep this course updated. This is a fast-moving field, and new features are being deployed every month. So I cannot claim that this course will be updated every month! But as new things are rolled out, I’ll do a video about them and add them to this course.
Also, as new competitors make their way into the public use, I’ll update the lessons as well. Bard AI is Google’s competitor to ChatGPT, but no one has seen it yet. It’s in a very private, small test beta at the moment. Even Amazon is going to add this functionality to Alexa with Alexa TM. It’s going to be an exciting couple of years.
Buy this course on ChatGPT today. You’ll have Udemy’s 30-day money back guarantee if you don’t like it for any reason. There’s no risk to you.
Plus you’ll continue to get my ongoing insights into the AI/ML space with regular educational announcements in the course and updated videos. You’ll have lifetime access to the course for that.
Who this course is for:
- No technical background is required
- Anyone looking to learn how ChatGPT works from a high level
- Anyone interested in using a bot like ChatGPT to improve their business processes
- An interest in GPT-based chat bots
- Excitement about the future of AI in a business context
Last Updated 2/2023
ChatGPT and the New Wave of ML Language Models.zip (383.7 MB) | Mirror
ChatGPT and the New Wave of ML Language Models.torrent (34 KB) | Mirror