The Check Point Quantum Spark Next Generation Firewalls for SMBs, feature best-in-class threat protection, are easy to deploy and manage, and integrate communication and security into an “all in one” security gateway solution.
The Check Point Quantum Spark next generation firewall family offer best-in-class threat prevention, are easy to deploy and manage, as well as integrate communication and security into an all-in-one security solution; all while being easily managed from a web portal or mobile app.
Why Quantum Spark Next Generation Firewalls ?
- Highest levels of security with automated threat prevention: All models include Check Point’s award-winning SandBlast Zero Day Protection
- Automatic set-up in 60 seconds : All models feature zero-touch provisioning, which means they deliver full protection out-of-the-box inside one minute.
- Flexible connectivity: Quantum Spark Gateways include Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi and integrated cellular LTE modems, giving users the widest range of connectivity options.
- Easy, intuitive management: Check Point’s WatchTower mobile application enables staff to monitor their security status and quickly mitigate any threats directly from the mobile device.
- Complete protection for remote employees and cloud applications: In addition to the network protection Quantum Spark gateways provide, businesses can protect all laptops and PCs against threats such as malware, ransomware and phishing with Check Point endpoint protection, and secure employees’ smartphones with Check Point mobile protection.
In this courses, feature lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn to install, configure, manage and Quantum Spark Next Generation Firewall & Advanced Use cases. You will gaining the skills and expertise needed to protect your organization from security threats. The student will get hands-on experience of Quantum Spark Next Generation Firewall in a lab environment.
This course dives deeper into Quantum Spark Next Generation Firewall Advanced Configuration to give the students a clear understanding on several topics. Topics covered include Quantum Spark NGFW Models & Licensing, Quantum Spark Firewall Basic Configuration, Network Interface Configuration, Configure Multiple ISP connections, Access Control Polices, Software Blades, Application Control & URL Filtering, User Awareness configuration, Threat Prevention Blade. DNAT Configuration, SSL Inspection, Remote Access VPN, Site to Site VPN, Reporting, SNMP Configuration, Syslog Configuration & many more.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students trying to learn Checkpoint Quantum Spark Firewalls
- This course is for networking engineers searching to learn Checkpoint Quantum Spark Firewalls
- Security Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Basic understanding of IT security
- Basic understanding of Windows Operating systems
- Basic Network Administration Knowledge
Last Updated 2/2023
Check Point Quantum Spark Firewall Essentials.zip (4.4 GB) | Mirror
Check Point Quantum Spark Firewall Essentials.torrent (101 KB) | Mirror