The cloud is likely a major part of your IT infrastructure (or will be soon). And there’s a good chance that Amazon Web Services—the current leader in the space—plays a role. Keeping up with best practices, new tools, and updates to existing tools is critical to getting the most from your cloud deployments, but it’s quite a task. We’ll help make it easier, with AWS-focused sessions on migrating workloads, operating AWS with a hybrid cloud or multicloud, and harnessing serverless for better performance.What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Learn how to optimize cost and performance with the Graviton processor architecture.
- Use the three tenets of multicloud frameworks to build your cloud strategy.
- Understand how the Lambda platform integrates with other AWS services.
This recording of a live event is for you because…
- You’re a developer or engineer who wants to understand the challenges of working within the AWS platform.
- You want to become more proficient in identifying AWS services to help you make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
- You want to get started with AWS.
Cloud Superstream: AWS.zip (415.4 MB) | Mirror