This Taster course will show you how using a solid, well researched and repeatable framework when creating any coaching program gives you the BEST possible opportunity to find, engage and convert clients.
This Taster Course is for you if:
- You are a new Life Coach who would like to offer a community learning or coaching program and not sure where to start
- You are an Established Life Coach who might be struggling to reach the number of clients you dreamed of
- The phrase ‘sales funnel’ feels a bit sleazy to you
- You are you unsure how to get people in front of your coaching program
- You are afraid it might be too ‘techie’ or ‘advanced’
- You’re tired of spinning social media plates with little or no results (or clients)
It has never been enough to get qualified, make a Website or Facebook Page and wait for the droves of clients to come find you. It will never happen, I guarantee you that.
Nor will it happen if you use a recurring post app to post ‘woo-woo quotes’ and images of balancing stones. If you’re currently doing this, you’re basically blowing a trumpet in the desert – no one will hear you, and no one is interested. It’s time to re-evaluate where you’re at right now. And start again.
The present day online community has the attention span of a mosquito – and research has proven this. There’s a very small window to catch a clients attention – you want to be doing it in the right place to the right faces, for you to have any chance of succeeding.
A service business, like coaching of any kind, must represent a person. Clients are paying for YOU, your knowledge, your authenticity and your services.
There are many business & marketing strategy courses out there. This one doesn’t just tell you what to do, but shows you how to do it. Using my twenty years of tech expertise and thirteen years of sales expertise, I’ve packed video how-to’s, examples, case studies, downloads and widgets into the full version of this course.
The tools and products I recommend are those I find useful, you are of course free to use ones that you are most comfortable with.
What this Taster Course will do:
I will show you how to take your program from concept to client in a way that your potential clients will trust and enjoy – and not feel like they are being herded into a ‘buy this!’ funnel (would YOU like that?)
I will show you how to take your idea from a scribble on a sticky note to getting your offering in front of THE RIGHT people – AND NONE of it involves sleazy back-door sales.
I will show you that using video marketing as a PRIMARY format WORKS. You need to showcase YOU, your knowledge, your authenticity and your services.
Basically, if you’ve got something you’re passionate about, put yourself into the shoes of your potential client. Make it clear with honesty and passion (from the get go) that this is a purchasable item – this is your business, after all (not an expensive hobby). Then you’ll know that the audience that sticks around isn’t going to be surprised or soured by any kind of ‘naff’ sell and that your audience is engaged and more likely to buy.
In over 35 Lectures, the FULL version of this course will show you:
- How to design your signature branded coaching program from idea to your first client
- How to conduct valuable and useful research about your target market
- How to write a business plan for your program: Values, Mission, Vision
- How to identify (and find) your ideal client
- How to brand your coaching program
- How to create a Marketing Strategy, Social Media Plan and Client Experience Strategy
- How to create, brand and use short (under one minute) videos as your top marketing format (and get confident doing it)
- How to schedule and automate social media marketing so that you can spend more time talking to potential clients and less time ‘spinning social media plates’
- How to open a sales conversation, how to listen, how to ‘close’ a sale
- How to prepare an agreement – terms and conditions and other good practices
- How to measure success at every stage
- How to convert past clients into Program Ambassadors
All with video how-to’s, examples, case studies, downloads and widgets.
For this course you should have a basic ability and awareness of the concepts of live and pre-recorded video, websites, social media, branding, graphics creation and mailing lists.
This is hard work. I’m not going to kid you on that. But if you commit to build a solid, authentic and repeatable foundation, what flows from it will be something that expresses your passion – and that will mean getting in front of, talking to, and converting a real client.
I want you to succeed as a Life Coach. I really hope you enjoy this taster course and join our community by purchasing the FULL course.
See you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- New or Established Life Coaches
- New or Established Compassionate Career Professionals
- New or Established Therapists
- New or Established Esoteric Practitioners
- Any Student who is Looking to sell ‘themselves’ as a service online
- You are a life coach, therapist, esoteric or other helping practitioner
- You want to sell your services as a Life Coach
- You have a basic ability with web sites and social media