GitLab CI/CD is one of the most popular CI/CD platforms! More and more companies are adopting it. So, the need for Developers or DevOps engineers, who know how to build complete CI/CD pipelines on GitLab is increasing.
While many GitLab courses teach you only the basics, we will dive into more advanced demos, like implementing dynamic versioning, using cache to speed up the pipeline execution or deploying to a K8s cluster. So, you’ll have built several CI/CD pipelines with real life examples & best practices!
As usual you can expect complex topics explained in a simple way, animations to help you understand the concepts better and lots of hands-on demos!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Confidently use GitLab CI/CD at your work
- Set up self-managed GitLab Runners
- Build and deploy containers with Docker Compose
- Build a Multi-Stage Pipeline
- Configure a CI/CD pipeline for a Monorepo Microservice
- Configure a CI/CD pipeline for a Polyrepo Microservice
- Deploy to a managed Kubernetes cluster
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline with best practices