Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
- Variables, Data types, boolean logic,
- if/else statements
- Loops, Functions,
- Objects, arrays, and more.
- execution contexts
- this keyword, and more.
- DOM manipulation.
- How to select and change webpage elements,
- Create new elements
- Handle DOM events.
- Function constructors,
- prototypal inheritance,
- First-class functions, c
- Bind and apply methods
- Discussing problems that ECMAScript 6 changes were made to solve,
- let and const
- Strings and Regular Expressions
- Functions in ECMAScript 6
- Expanded Object Functionality
- De-structuring for Easier Data Access
- Symbols and Symbol Properties
- Sets and Maps
- Iterators and Generators
- Improved Array Capabilities
- Promises and Asynchronous Programming
- Proxies and the Reflection API
Who this course is for:
- Front end developer
- Students from High School or Collage
- All you need just a computer (Windows, macOS, or Linux)
- No coding experience