Right After this course, you can write Modular Code using Classes and Objects ……
During Interview, You will be able to explain OOP concept with written examples ……
Apply the OOP Concepts right away into your existing project ……
You will understand how others develop and use OOP concept in the PHP Libraries ……
Learn PHP OOP 10X times faster with Examples, Exercises, Assignments, Blogs and Quiz ……
You will learn OOP Concept with real time Examples – Database, Files, Posts, Students, Bank, University, Course, Lectures and many more Classes ……
16+ hours of PHP OOP Training fully focused on Writing and Learning PHP OOP Concept ……
Why should I learn OOP?
Object Oriented Programming (OOP) is programming concept which brings the following benefits to your program:
- You logical group your code into Components.
- You build Small Components of code which can be reused.
- Components are extend or leverage from other Components.
- Simplify the complex concept into smaller Components.
- Extending the component, Reusing the Component, Hiding Features and many other benefits.
If you want to be senior developer or build website for business then you should know how to write in OOP.
Even when you use the 3rd Party Libraries they are built using OOP and without knowing this OOP it is really difficult to use 3rd Party Libraries as well.
Building your projects using OOP will be easy to extend and share by other developers as well.
How this course can help me learn OOP?
This course is designed to teach you OOP in two simple ways:
- Understand and Able to Explain OOP Concept.
- Implement OOP Concept using the real time examples.
There are Exercises, Assignments and Quiz focused to make sure you go thru the practical hands-on to remember the concept thoroughly.
100% Guaranteed Learning Experience:
We teach one concept at a time and then leverage that skills to learn new topics.
Lectures are broken into specific outcome and carefully explained with theory and examples.
Every sections from Starting to Last is carefully organised into these categories:
- Objective – What you’ll learn in this section
- What is it? – Explain about the Concept
- Examples – Convert Concept into Real time Examples.
- Exercises – Practice, Practice, Practice
- Quiz – Test yourself
- Assignments – Practical Handson
- Blogs – References
- Summary – What you have learned in this section
With lots of time spent in organizing these topics and making sure you get to learn PHP OOP Concept faster and with tons of supporting source code and proper guidance.
What will I do in this Course?
You will get to know the Basics OOP Concept with examples.
Learn how to apply that OOP Concept into real world examples like Database and File Operations.
We provide hands-on material upfront so that you have all tools and code to start with.
You will start with starting point source code and ending source code so that you know where you will start and end.
You will be:
- Learning how to write PHP OOP with Examples.
- Then do Exercise on the same topic by your own. (We provide solution as well)
- After that take the Quiz.
- Then take the Final Assignment Test. (Challenge yourself)
- Finally some reference blogs for continuing your study offline.
With proper source code materials, you are never lost.
Sections have a proper outcome before we start. So, know what you will learn after the section.
Don’t take our words, watch the free lessons ……
We have already trained so many students to learn PHP and based on the feedback we know our materials are useful and easy to learn.
- 10+ hours of Course Materials.
- Defined Outcome with Objective and Summary.
- Access to Materials so that you can refer back.
- Assignment and Quiz so can test yourself.
- HD Quality and Clear Voice. (Needless to say but anyway…)
- Forum Support.
- many others once you get to know about us.
This course will help you learn ……
- Understand What is Object Oriented Programming?
- What is Class?
- How to Define a Class, Properties and Methods.
- How to Define Objects and Use it.
- Write Methods with Parameters inside the Class.
- Apply the OOP Concept with Users, Bank and File Class.
- Simple Project to Calculate Employee Salary.
- Learn about the importance of $this keyword.
- How and When to use $this keyword.
- Write a Student Class by using the $this keyword.
- Learn What is Constructor and Destructor?
- Define and Use Constructor in a Class.
- Define and Use Destructor in a Class.
- Purpose of Constructor and Destructor.
- Implement Constructor and Destructor using File Class.
- Learn How to Chain Methods using Posts Class.
- Understand the most important concept of Access Modifiers – public and private.
- How Access modifiers help to restrict access to methods and properties in a Class.
- Understand What is Inheritance?
- How a Child Class Inherits from Parent Class.
- How a Child Class Own Methods and Properties.
- Learn about protected Access Modifiers.
- Overriding: Child Class Override Parent Class Methods and Properties
- Learn about Single and Multiple Inheritance and which one is supported.
- Implement Inheritance Concept using Course and Lecture Real Time example.
- Learn when to use the final keyword.
- Hiding: Prevent Child Class Overriding Parent Class Methods and Properties.
- Use final keyword using a Driver Class.
- Learn What is Interface?
- How to Declare and Implement Interface.
- Implement more than one Interface to Class.
- Use case of Interface and where to use them.
- Create Phone Interface and Learn how to implement it in real time.
- What is Abstract Classes and Methods?
- How to Declare Classes and Methods as Abstract.
- Abstract Class with Non-Abstract Methods.
- Use case of Abstract Class.
- Real time example of Abstract Class.
- What is Static Methods and Properties?
- Define and Access Static Methods and Properties.
- self:: Keyword.
- Use case of Static Methods and Properties.
- Real time Example of Static Methods and Properties.
- What is Polymorphism?
- Example of Polymorphism.
- Understand Data Encapsulation Concept.
- Do an Example of Data Encapsulation.
- Understand Data Abstraction Concept.
- Do an Example of Data Abstraction.
- Understand What is Overriding?
- Example of Overriding.
- Understand Difference between Overloading vs Overriding.
- What is Magic Methods?
- Work with _set and _get, _call, _toString and _debuginfo Magic Method.
- Learn What is Type Hinting?
- Example using Type Hinting Methods with Arrays
- Example using Type Hinting Methods with Objects
- Write a Posts Class to savePost() and fetchPosts() with Proper Type Hinting
- What is Namespaces?
- Define and Use Namespace
- Alias Name and Global Namespace
- Understand What is Dependency Injection?
- Example of Dependency Injection.
- Show an Example of Dependency Injection using University and Student.
- Learn to Clone Objects, Serialize Objects, Cache Objects, Comparing Objects and Iterating Objects.
- Understand What are Traits?
- Define and Use Traits.
- Multiple Traits in one Class.
- Create Trait for Files Operation and use it in Posts Class.
- Understand What is AutoLoading?
- Example of Autoloading Functions.
- Example of Autoloading Namespace.
- Learn about S.O.L.I.D – Object Oriented Principles.
- Projects with Database Class, Students Class and University Application Class.
- and many more topics ……
Trust me you will learn more than what we have shown here.
Who this course is for:
- PHP Programmers who wants to start writing PHP code using OOP.
- Students who wants to explain OOP Concept in Interview.
- Students who wants to understand OOP Concepts.
- Students who want to learn how to write modular and reusable code using OOP.
- You should know PHP Basics.
- Windows or Mac Machine with PHP Installed.
- Able to Understand English Language.