Prepare for the Latest CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 certification program from a CompTIA Certified Trainer!
Certcop (A division of Secbay Inc.) A proud member of CompTIA
Secbay and its partners have provided successful training to many top-edge companies worldwide. They have successfully delivered instructor-led classroom as well as virtual-live training and certification for many industry leaders such as DoD, DHS, US Army, US Navy, US Airforce, Unisys, ICE, BAH, Booz Allen Hamilton, Freddie Mac, Guidewell Source, Disney, Navarro, Apple, Amazon, Deloitte, Seagate and many more.
Our special Bundle Includes:
- Course Intro.
- On-demand Video access.
- Course Outro.
- Additional content – Flash Cards for the complete Linux+ course.
CompTIA Linux+ validates the competencies required of an early career systems administrator supporting Linux systems.
The new certification ensures that IT professionals, software developers, cybersecurity engineers and penetration testers have the necessary skills to support today’s tech systems.
- The Only Job-Focused Linux Certification – Covers the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
- Gain Hands-On Linux Skills – The Training is designed to provide candidates with hands-on Linux skills through show-and-tell.
- Build Foundational Knowledge – Learn major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
Program objectives – Security best practices
- Introduction to CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005
- Setup Linux lab Environment
- Summarize the purpose and use of security best practices in a Linux environment.
- Given a scenario, implement identity management.
- Given a scenario, implement and configure firewalls.
- Given a scenario, configure and execute remote connectivity for system management.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate access controls.
Disclaimer: Linux+ Flashcards, Intro, and as well as outro videos included.
Who this course is for:
- Network admins, System admins, Unix Admins and who wish to gain a solid understanding Linux+ its usage in real world applications.
- Recommended experience is 12 months of hands-on experience working with Linux servers in a junior Linux support engineer or junior cloud/DevOps support engineer job role. CompTIA A+, Network+, and Server+ or similar certifications and/or knowledge are also recommended.
Last Updated 3/2023
CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 – Security best practices.zip (2.0 GB) | Mirror
CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005 – Security best practices.torrent (85 KB) | Mirror