Certcop (A division of Secbay Inc.) A proud training of CompTIA
Secbay and its partners have provided successful training to many top-edge companies worldwide. They have successfully delivered instructor-led classroom as well as virtual-live training and certification for many industry leaders such as DoD, DHS, US Army, US Navy, US Airforce, Unisys, ICE, BAH, Booz Allen Hamilton, Freddie Mac, Guidewell Source, Disney, Navarro, Apple, Amazon, Deloitte, Seagate and many more.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that certifies the fundamental skills required to perform key security responsibilities and pursue a career in IT security.
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that verifies the fundamental skills needed to perform basic security responsibilities and pursue a career in information security.
A candidate’s initial security certification should be CompTIA Security+. It establishes the foundational knowledge needed for any cybersecurity profession and serves as a stepping stone to intermediate-level cybersecurity positions. Best practices in hands-on troubleshooting are incorporated into Security+, ensuring that candidates have the practical security problem-solving abilities required to:
- Assessing an enterprise’s security posture and recommending and implementing relevant security solutions
- Hybrid environments, such as cloud, mobile, and IoT, must be monitored and secured.
- Operate with a thorough understanding of all applicable laws and policies, including governance, risk, and compliance principles.
- Security events and incidents must be identified, analyzed, and responded to.
- Explain the importance of security concepts in an enterprise environment.
- Summarize virtualization and cloud computing concepts.
- Summarize secure application development, deployment, and automation concepts.
- Summarize authentication and authorization design concepts.
- Given a scenario, implement cybersecurity resilience.
- Explain the security implications of embedded and specialized systems.
- Explain the importance of physical security controls.
- Summarize the basics of cryptographic concepts.
Who this course is for:
- The CompTIA Security+ certification is suitable for people who work as system administrators, network administrators, security administrators, or IT auditors.
- No Requirement
Last Updated 4/2022