13 Reasons why you should choose this course
- The course will teach you How to program the BIOS chip;
- The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
- The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time;
- Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
- A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
- You going to understand everything you need to flash or program BIOS ICs;
- You going to learn the BIOS working principle,
- You going to learn how to check the BIOS using a multimeter;
- I’m going to teach you how to download any firmware you want;
- You going also to learn about the faults that require BIOS programming;
- You going to learn the Basic Input Output System schematic and pin configuration;
- I’m going to teach you how to calculate the size of any BIOS IC;
- I will show you where can you buy the BIOS programmer if you don’t have it and much more.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
- Definition of the BIOS;
- Overview to Basic Input Output System, BIOS;
- Understanding BIOS-Chip Size and References;
- BIOS Pin Configuration & Circuit Diagram;
- BIOS Faults;
- BIOS Programmer;
- What you will need to flash the BIOS;
- BIOS Software Minipro studying;
- How to program the BIOS IC step by step;
- How to download the firmware and how to convert Exe file to Bin file;
- How to download BIOS datasheet;
- How to use the Multimeter in the correct way.
I’m going also to teach you many tips and tricks that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of motherboard repairing.
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I’ll love to see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- Hardware & Software students and technicians;
- Students & Technicians who want to improve their skills on laptop repairing;
- Anyone who want to understand how to program the BIOS chip.
- Basics of computer hardware and software.
Last Updated 2/2021