Learning Concept Art is amazingly fun and in very detailed videos I will guide you through the process of designing props for videogames, animation, and more! I want to make the learning process easy for you, going through all the tools and fundamentals in an easy and detailed way.
In this course, we design props from scratch. From looking at references to drawing techniques, this is the course for you.
We will do a series of exercises, to make sure that after finishing this course, you’ll have the knowledge required to design your own props for any projects you might be working on.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of concept art.
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message if you encounter any issue. I will help you solve it and understand why it presented itself.
So please, take this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and aspiring artists looking to learn the basics of Concept Art
- Students that have already some Photoshop knowledge and want to get into Concept Art
- People that know how to draw and want to make the jump into digital tools, such as Photoshop for Concept Art
- Passion for design and concept art
- Access to the software: Photoshop
- Mac or PC able to run Photoshop
- Willingness to work hard