Henry Harvin v/s Rest of the World: Why I Enroll Here?
- #1: Learn to develop Content Strategy & Earn Online!
- #2: Skill to Translate Thoughts into Strategy
- #3: Experience of Professional Content Strategy
- #4: Develop essential Language Skills for Content Strategy for International Clients
- #5: Website Making Skills to create Basic Website and Personal Blog
- #6: Graphic Skills to design Newsletters, PPT, Logo etc
- #7: Gain Advanced Research Skills that enables to Write on Any Topic
- #8: Skill to Identify Target Audience Persona for your Content
- #9: Know how to Get Freelance projects from India, US, UK and avoid risk of bad debt in international payment
Broadly, What is the Course Curriculum?
- Module 1: Essential Skills
- Module 2: Language Skills
- Module 3: Internet Skills (Research, Keyword Planning, Graphic, Website Making)
- Module 4: Content Strategy
Why Learn Content Writing on First Place?
Following are the Top 8 Target Groups who learn content writing. Checkout below why they learn!
- Digital Marketers / Marketers / Sales / Business Development professionals eradicate the problem of saturation and poor growth in career by leveraging upon the new skillset gained through this course
- Existing entrepreneurs/business owners can scale up their business to next level by penetrating into new markets, audience segments, geographies and products through the power of content and internet
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers acquire necessary skills to showcase their proficiency on the internet, develop new content types, gain recognition online, build alternate source of income etc
- Bloggers / Content Writers get a tangible proof to showcase their existing proficiency, diversify to new content types and learn new things
- Housewives / Retired / Unemployed individuals can start earning decent amount based on part-time/fulltime/ work-from-home/freelance opportunities available in abundance
- Aspiring entrepreneurs can start their startup journey by leveraging on skills gained through this course
- Professionals / Corporates can brand themselves as industry thought leaders and domain experts by start writing on their subject at public forums, blogs, social media etc
- Students get the opportunity to acquire Internships, Placements and Projects based on their professional content writing, marketing and strategy skills. Additionally, they can start earning full-time/part-time by taking up freelancing projects, work-from-home projects and can start working on their entrepreneurial journey
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers / Marketers / Sales / Business Development professional
- Existing entrepreneurs/business owners looking to scale up their business
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers
- Bloggers / Content Writers
- Housewives / Retired / Unemployed individuals
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals / Corporates
- Basic Understanding of English