The Control the Project Schedule (PMI – PMP) is course 11 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
It’s essential in successful project management to be able to monitor activities to discover and correct any schedule variances, evaluate the effective schedule changes on all project activities, and make adjustments as required to minimize risk on your project schedule.
In this course, you’re going to learn how to apply useful techniques to control the project schedule to keep your project on track.
1. Inputs to Control Schedule
2. Tools and Techniques of Control Schedule
3. Monitoring Schedule Performance
4. Outputs of Control Schedule
5. Use Resource Leveling
6. Use Resource Smoothing
7. Crash the Schedule
8. Use Fast Tracking
9. Exercise: Controlling the Project Schedule
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and project workers with or without formal project management training will improve project management skills and knowledge and will be ready to stand for formal certification.
- No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
- Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)